At Calandro Law, our priority is to make sure that you and your family are taken care of in the event of an injury. Our talented personal injury lawyers have years of experience taking on insurance companies on behalf of our clients. You can trust the Riverview lawyers at Calandro Law to fight with tenacity and determination for your rights after an accident.
Don’t let insurance companies get the better of you. Negotiating with an insurance company without legal representation can be very difficult. They will try and take advantage of you by getting you to admit to fault or convincing you to take a smaller settlement before you hire legal counsel. However, we have been there to steer our clients towards successful settlements when big insurance companies would lead them awry.
You want to make sure you hire a law firm that has your best interests at heart rather than a firm that will simply view you as another case file. Our team consists of two board-certified, expert trial lawyers, Andrew Calandro and Christopher Pettus, who take pride in providing the best legal representation to the community of Riverview, Florida.
The legal team at Calandro Law will help you calculate the total value of your claim beyond just covering medical bills. We will help you guide you through difficult and complex litigation in order to get you the best settlement possible. When handling a case, our team will look at all the factors involved to see what will help strengthen your claim, such as:
- Monetary impact: The overall value of any property or bodily damage you should be compensated for.
- Loss of wages and inability to return to work: Did your injury prevent you from returning to work (either temporarily or permanently) and impact your ability to earn income?
- Physical impact: How severe was the injury and what will the short term and long term impact on your life be?
- Psychological impact: Did the accident cause you mental and emotional trauma as well?
- Impact on your family and loved ones: Has your injury affected or changed the lives of your loved ones?
It is important to note that we do not charge our clients anything unless we win. At Calandro Law, our clients are our family and we will fight doggedly for each and every case.